STAMPYLONGHEAD - 5 Things You Didn't Know About STAMPY! w/BeckBroJack
Enjoyed the video? Drop a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE ➡ http://bit.ly/SUB2BECK
5 Things You Didn't Know About StampyLongHead! This is a brand new series where I research some neat facts about famous YouTubers put them all together in a video. In this episode I share with you 5 facts about Stampy Cat! If you want videos like 5 things you did not know about Stampy, make sure to POUND that like button!
CAN WE SMASH 500 LIKES?!
PROVE you’re reading this by COMMENTING down below: #Stampylonghead
My Twitter► https://twitter.com/BeckBroJack1
Grow Your Channel & Earn Money! - http://my.powertv.net/apply?referral=97002
1. Stampylonghead's full name is Joseph Garret. He was born on December 13th, 1990 which makes him 25 years old as of the creation of this video. He was born in Hampshire, England, and as of 2014 he still lived with his parents. At university, Stampy studied TV and video production and eventually wanted to be a game journalist. Before doing YouTube full time, Stampy was actually a barman. But after his videos became popular, he quit bartending and pursued his dream job... YouTube.
2. Stampylonghead is actually Joseph's 2nd channel. His first channel was called Stampylongnose. Originally, he uploaded content such as Call of Duty and Halo, but his older videos weren't as "family friendly" as they are today. He would often swear and use foul language, but eventually changed this habit after his Minecraft videos gained popularity. After realizing that his main audience was actually children between the ages 6-14, he stopped swearing altogether and made only "kid friendly" content. This was also the point in time when Stampy focused on his Minecraft channel, instead of the Stampylongnose channel. Now, Stampy's main channel has almost 8 million subscribers and he still uploads kid friendly videos every single day.
3. Stampy is involved with multiple YouTube channels. He has several channels of his own, including Stampylonghead, Stampylongnose, and a lesser known channel called Let's Cress. In addition to owning 3 channels, Stampy is also the co-founder of the MagicAnimalClub where you can find podcasts with Stampy and his good friend iBallisticSquid. Surprisingly, Stampy is also apart of a high-production YouTube channel called Wonder Quest, which was created by Stampy and Maker Studios. This channel is essentially a TV level Minecraft Roleplay series with Stampy, Wizard Keen, and Shaycarl. Wonder Quest also has another series called I Wonder, which is a fully animated experience featuring Stampy and Wizard Keen.
4. Stampy has been apart of the YouTube community for almost 10 years. He created his first channel, Stampylongnose, back on August 3rd 2006. As I said earlier, he uploaded mainly adult orientated games like Halo and Call of Duty on this channel, but now in 2016 he uses this channel for occasional vlogs. Stampy created his second channel, Stampylonghead, on July 29th 2011 and eventually this became his main channel. His main series on this channel is "Lovely World" Minecraft, but he's also played many other games including Disney Infinity, Terraria, Skylanders, Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, and Minecraft: Story Mode. Interestingly enough, Stampy was also featured in episode 6 of Minecraft: Story Mode.
5. Stampy's channel was actually temporarily terminated in December 2013 for no apparent reason. Stampy received an email from Google which stated that he had breached YouTube guidlines. After Stampy brought this issue to Twitter, many of his fans and friends began the hashtag "Save Stampy." A petition was actually created by AmyLee33 to help figure out why Google terminated Stampylonghead. This petition gained over 6,000 signatures and helped in the push to get Stampy his channel back. Eventually a fellow YouTuber, LDShadowLady, asked a friend that worked for Google to help Stampy get his channel back. Later that day, Stampy's channel came back online just as it was left and Stampy immediately created a video explaining the entire situation. Oddly, neither Google nor YouTube explained why Stampy's channel was taken down and they only briefly acknowledged their mistake.
Stampy will always have a special place in my heart as he was the very first youtuber I ever watched. I adored his Sky Den series and even if I don't watch him as often I still sometimes go back and feel the nostalgia of the old days.
View Minecraft skins, Search name history of Minecraft accounts, and convert UUIDs. Come find the skin that best suites you today!
Why Almost Everything Youve Learned About Pubg New Map Is Wrong and What You Should Know
Who Else Wants to Learn About Pubg New Map?
The map was initially announced to be 4x4 km in proportion, for context. The second map is situated in the desert. The new map is obtaining a lot of heat lately and you are able to notice people leaving as soon as they realize theyve been loaded in the Miramar Desert Map. The new desert map in PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds has been available for a while now, but it appears like getting onto the true map isnt as simple as it seems at first.
The map is presently on the PC test server, so be certain to test it out whenever possible. It is most likely people are just utilised to the older map. When it has to do with playing on the new Desert Map, you are going to be forced to modify your PUBG Strategy.
The map is more vertical and youll soon realize that having the greater ground will offer you an important benefit. At that point you are able to keep queuing until you receive the original map. Whats surprising regarding the new map is the degree of detail on every previous road, building, and hill. It is much smaller than previous ones, clocking at 4x4 kilometers instead of the usual 8x8. The new desert map is really stunning.
Pubg New Map - the Conspiracy
The layout differs enough from PUBGs unique map, Erangel, while being similar also, with a lot of towns and cities with large open places and smallish towns between. A teaser image of one of the approaching weapons can be observed below. You may see them below, along with the new screenshots.
You should be a step ahead of the game as a way to make it through. The game will include a new desert map named Miramar to accompany the original map named Erangel. Survive the shootout and youre going to be among the most well-kitted in the game. The finished game will have a new desert map named Miramar.
1 thing players will have the ability to try in the meantime without having to visit the test server are the very first limited-time event modes. Other players appear to feel the same style, pushing for more info about any upcoming map additions. Several new players might not be conscious of how the new PUBG map is presently only on the games test server. One of the chief complaints players have had about Miramar is the fact that it feels too open as a result of the absence of cover. The Bad Side of Pubg New Map
Theres a good deal of loot for you but youll need to scramble towards it and find a means to remain alive. You will likewise be able to locate a lot of loot, particularly if you land on top of the boxing arena. If youre searching for the very best loot in the game, then your very best bet will be to look near larger towns and areas with lots of buildings. Meanwhile, a number of the new weapons are desert-theme-appropriate too, like the lever-action Winchester rifle and the R45 Revolver.