HEROBRINE - 5 Things You Didn't Know About Herobrine w/BeckBroJack
Enjoyed the video? Drop a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE ➡ http://bit.ly/SUB2BECK
HEROBRINE - 5 Things You Didn't Know About Herobrine! This is a brand new series where I research some neat facts about things in Minecraft and put them all together in a video. In this episode I share with you 5 facts about Herobrine!
CAN WE SMASH 1000 LIKES?!
PROVE you’re reading this by COMMENTING down below if you think HEROBRINE is REAL or FAKE!!
My Twitter► https://twitter.com/BeckBroJack1
1. There are a ton of different theories as to how Herobrine came to be in Minecraft. Some people say that Herobrine is just a glitch in Minecraft, and others say that he’s some sort of easter egg hidden in Minecraft’s code and was put there by Notch. The most common theory however comes from a Creepypasta which says: See Website Sources to read full Herobrine Creepypasta! The only thing after that is a mysterious screenshot of someone playing Minecraft Alpha and you can just barely see Herobrine in the dense fog. It’s really creepy to think that some dude with no pupils might be watching you play Minecraft.
2. After the original Creepypasta of Herobrine was released, a Brocraft streamer named “Copeland” did a stream where he actually saw Herobrine. Well.. he didn’t actually see Herobrine. It was later found out that the whole stream was staged and the “Herobrine” in the stream was just a re-textured painting. For a while though, a lot of people starting thinking that Herobrine was actually real and he started gaining a ton of popularity. Another streamer named Patimuss started staging his streams as well. He supposedly re-textured a door to look like Herobrine and put it in his Minecraft world. Patimuss was later heard saying that the Herobrine stunt he did was fake, which Copeland the other streamer apparently didn’t like. He still wanted people to believe that Herobrine was real and he actually starting posting a link to this picture on his streams. The picture is really, really freaky and it looks like there’s an actual person inside of Steve’s skin which is probably why some people started calling Herobrine “him.” Since then, Herobrine has gained a huge amount of popularity and Notch even posted a Tweet saying: “Fine, Herobrine is real, and he gains spooky vengeance haunting power whenever you remind me of him. Only way to stop him is to ignore him.”
3. Mojang is and has been fully aware of Herobrine ever since he started gaining massive popularity with Minecraft players. As a joke, they have included Herobrine in quite a few official Minecraft images. The first time he popped up was in a promotional image for Minecraft’s Wedding Weekend where you can see Herobrine right behind Notch. He showed up next in the Minecon website header where he is also behind Notch. Herobrine also appeared in the Official Minecon trailer, the Xbox section at Minecon, and in Minecraft’s Facebook Cover Photo.
4. In addition to all of these official Herobrine sightings, Mojang has included several Herobrine references in the update changelogs. The first reference was in Minecraft Beta 1.6.6 which read “Removal of essential Human code.” This update came out right around the time when Herobrine was decently known throughout the community. Later updates, such as update 1.2.5, said things like “Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine” and other updates just simply said “Removed Herobrine.” Since then, pretty much every Minecraft update has included something referencing that Herobrine has been removed from the game.
5. I’m sure a lot of you think and possibly know this fact already, but I wanted to save this for last. Herobrine is not real and Herobrine is definitely not in Minecraft. There’s absolutely nothing in Minecraft’s source code that would lead to Herobrine being in Minecraft. There’s nothing in Minecraft that creates random 2x2 tunnels or pyramids in the ocean or anything like that. As Herobrine’s popularity grew, a ton of people started asking Notch and other members of Mojang if Herobrine was indeed real. There were so many questions about him that Notch actually came out with a statement saying: See Website Sources! There’s also been a ton of other tweets from Notch saying that Herobrine is not real. At first he joked about it saying that Herobrine might be real and that he may be added in the game, but eventually he just flat out said that he is not real whatsoever.
► Bandcamp: https://bitonal-landscape.bandcamp.com/
► Facebook: https://goo.gl/RVt0oW
► YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BitonalLandscape
i think he is real i was just playin mincraft havin fun destroying a village on a flat world when i heard alot of gasts and dogs getting hurt i ignored it a first but then they became louder i left the game immedianly and deleted it and i never heard dogs wimpering or gast shrieks ever again
Harobrin he is real because he is in my world when I went in my Minecraft game and it sede “ all bugs have been fix “ and everything was fine and the day before I sede that “. Harobrin is real” and am not scared maybe me and Harobrin can be frends
Herobrine IS real.
I was playing Minecraft with my brother and I saw someone in a tree and it was NOT my brother(he was behind me). I soon found out about herobrine. And even in different worlds I STILL find proof of herobrine(like random village wells, the same strange figure, and even a name tag that had the name herobrine on it). I just know he is real. And any time I play in any of my worlds I feel as if I'm being watched.
P.S. I play on Xbox 360 2013 edition. No mods.
View Minecraft skins, Search name history of Minecraft accounts, and convert UUIDs. Come find the skin that best suites you today!
Why Almost Everything Youve Learned About Pubg New Map Is Wrong and What You Should Know
Who Else Wants to Learn About Pubg New Map?
The map was initially announced to be 4x4 km in proportion, for context. The second map is situated in the desert. The new map is obtaining a lot of heat lately and you are able to notice people leaving as soon as they realize theyve been loaded in the Miramar Desert Map. The new desert map in PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds has been available for a while now, but it appears like getting onto the true map isnt as simple as it seems at first.
The map is presently on the PC test server, so be certain to test it out whenever possible. It is most likely people are just utilised to the older map. When it has to do with playing on the new Desert Map, you are going to be forced to modify your PUBG Strategy.
The map is more vertical and youll soon realize that having the greater ground will offer you an important benefit. At that point you are able to keep queuing until you receive the original map. Whats surprising regarding the new map is the degree of detail on every previous road, building, and hill. It is much smaller than previous ones, clocking at 4x4 kilometers instead of the usual 8x8. The new desert map is really stunning.
Pubg New Map - the Conspiracy
The layout differs enough from PUBGs unique map, Erangel, while being similar also, with a lot of towns and cities with large open places and smallish towns between. A teaser image of one of the approaching weapons can be observed below. You may see them below, along with the new screenshots.
You should be a step ahead of the game as a way to make it through. The game will include a new desert map named Miramar to accompany the original map named Erangel. Survive the shootout and youre going to be among the most well-kitted in the game. The finished game will have a new desert map named Miramar.
1 thing players will have the ability to try in the meantime without having to visit the test server are the very first limited-time event modes. Other players appear to feel the same style, pushing for more info about any upcoming map additions. Several new players might not be conscious of how the new PUBG map is presently only on the games test server. One of the chief complaints players have had about Miramar is the fact that it feels too open as a result of the absence of cover. The Bad Side of Pubg New Map
Theres a good deal of loot for you but youll need to scramble towards it and find a means to remain alive. You will likewise be able to locate a lot of loot, particularly if you land on top of the boxing arena. If youre searching for the very best loot in the game, then your very best bet will be to look near larger towns and areas with lots of buildings. Meanwhile, a number of the new weapons are desert-theme-appropriate too, like the lever-action Winchester rifle and the R45 Revolver.