CAPTAINSPARKLEZ - 5 Things You Didn't Know About CaptainSparklez! w/BeckBroJack
Enjoyed the video? Drop a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE ➡ http://bit.ly/SUB2BECK
5 Things You Didn't Know About CaptainSparklez! This is a brand new series where I research some neat facts about famous YouTubers put them all together in a video. In this episode I share with you 5 facts about Jardon! If you want videos like 5 things you did not know about CaptainSparklez, make sure to POUND that like button!
CAN WE SMASH 1000 LIKES?!
PROVE you’re reading this by COMMENTING down below: #CaptainSparklez
My Twitter► https://twitter.com/BeckBroJack1
Grow Your Channel & Earn Money! - http://my.powertv.net/apply?referral=97002
1. CaptainSparklez full name is Jordan Maron. He was born on February 10th, 1992 which makes him 24 years old at the time of this video. Jordan was originally born in Los Angeles, but later him and his mom moved to Santa Barbara. Sadly, CaptainSparklez parents split when he was still young, but he was still able to visit his dad on a regular basis. While growing up, some of Jordan's favorite hobbies included basketball, cars, and especially video games. That sweet sweet love of video games stayed the same throughout CaptainSparklez life and he eventually was able to make a living playing them.
2. CaptainSparklez was actually somewhat of a nerd throughout his life. Even though Jordan maintained mostly A's in school, he was still able to spend a lot of time skateboarding. As a matter of fact, CaptainSparklez appeared in his local newspaper for skateboarding and he also said that if he continued, he probably would have went pro. Unfortunately, after a pretty bad injury, he developed a fear which didn't allow him to further his skateboarding career. I guess it was for the best because now he's actually more famous than Tony Hawk.
3. CaptainSparklez didn't really know what he wanted to do with his life. During his senior year of high school he chose the University of California, Santa Barbara as his college and he wanted to pursue Chemical Engineering. Also during this time is when Jordan created his first ever YouTube channel, which he named... ProsDONTtTalkSHIT. On this channel he uploaded mainly Call of Duty gameplay and was eventually accepted as a Machinima director, which at that time was a pretty big deal. That summer, Jordan decided that ProsDontTalkShit probably wasn't the best name for a YouTube channel and that's when CaptainSparklez was born. When college started, Jordan had to balance schoolwork and his YouTube channel. After realizing that video games were his true passion, Jordan switched his major to computer science, but even then he wasn't satisfied. With the release of Jordan's Minecraft Parodies TNT and Revenge, his channel was growing exponentially and he made big decision to drop out of college and pursue his dream job.
4. CaptainSparklez didn't actually come up with the name CaptainSparklez for his channel. Another popular YouTuber, SeaNanners, actually dared Jordan to make a new channel with the name CaptainSparklez. It's pretty funny because now, over 9 million people know the name CaptainSparklez and that's all thanks to SeaNanners.
5. Back in May of 2015, Jordan launched his own mobile game called Fortress Fury. Originally it was called Fortress Fallout, but he ran into some copyright issues with the Fallout game series. He co-founded the gaming studio, Xreal, and plans on creating eSports for mobile gaming. The project is funded completely by him and his business partner, Howard Marks, who is also the co-founder of Activision. All his life, Jordan loved video games and finally he was able to create his own. The neat part is that he wanted the game to be completely unrelated to his YouTube channel and still it was a success with over 1 million downloads.
It's so strange how Jordan gained his popularity from TNT and revenge, which are both sung by TryHardNinja. Jordan has over 10mil subs, but TryHardNinja aka Igor only has a little over 1mil. And soooooo many people still believe that Jordan is the singer of those two songs. He's not.
View Minecraft skins, Search name history of Minecraft accounts, and convert UUIDs. Come find the skin that best suites you today!
Why Almost Everything Youve Learned About Pubg New Map Is Wrong and What You Should Know
Who Else Wants to Learn About Pubg New Map?
The map was initially announced to be 4x4 km in proportion, for context. The second map is situated in the desert. The new map is obtaining a lot of heat lately and you are able to notice people leaving as soon as they realize theyve been loaded in the Miramar Desert Map. The new desert map in PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds has been available for a while now, but it appears like getting onto the true map isnt as simple as it seems at first.
The map is presently on the PC test server, so be certain to test it out whenever possible. It is most likely people are just utilised to the older map. When it has to do with playing on the new Desert Map, you are going to be forced to modify your PUBG Strategy.
The map is more vertical and youll soon realize that having the greater ground will offer you an important benefit. At that point you are able to keep queuing until you receive the original map. Whats surprising regarding the new map is the degree of detail on every previous road, building, and hill. It is much smaller than previous ones, clocking at 4x4 kilometers instead of the usual 8x8. The new desert map is really stunning.
Pubg New Map - the Conspiracy
The layout differs enough from PUBGs unique map, Erangel, while being similar also, with a lot of towns and cities with large open places and smallish towns between. A teaser image of one of the approaching weapons can be observed below. You may see them below, along with the new screenshots.
You should be a step ahead of the game as a way to make it through. The game will include a new desert map named Miramar to accompany the original map named Erangel. Survive the shootout and youre going to be among the most well-kitted in the game. The finished game will have a new desert map named Miramar.
1 thing players will have the ability to try in the meantime without having to visit the test server are the very first limited-time event modes. Other players appear to feel the same style, pushing for more info about any upcoming map additions. Several new players might not be conscious of how the new PUBG map is presently only on the games test server. One of the chief complaints players have had about Miramar is the fact that it feels too open as a result of the absence of cover. The Bad Side of Pubg New Map
Theres a good deal of loot for you but youll need to scramble towards it and find a means to remain alive. You will likewise be able to locate a lot of loot, particularly if you land on top of the boxing arena. If youre searching for the very best loot in the game, then your very best bet will be to look near larger towns and areas with lots of buildings. Meanwhile, a number of the new weapons are desert-theme-appropriate too, like the lever-action Winchester rifle and the R45 Revolver.