MINECRAFT - 10 Things You Didn't Know About Minecraft! w/BeckBroJack
Enjoyed the video? Drop a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE ➡ http://bit.ly/SUB2BECK
10 Things You Didn't Know About Minecraft! This is a brand new series where I research some facts about different topics put them all together in a video. In this episode I share with you 10 facts about Minecraft! If you want videos like 10 things you did not know about Minecraft, make sure to POUND that like button!
CAN WE SMASH 3000 LIKES?!
PROVE you’re reading this by COMMENTING down below: #Minecraft Facts
My Twitter► https://twitter.com/BeckBroJack1
Grow Your Channel & Earn Money! - http://my.powertv.net/apply?referral=97002
1.The first ever prototype version of Minecraft was created in less than a week. In 2009, Markus Persson decided that he wanted to create a sandbox game where players could explore and build anything they could imagine. He started working on Minecraft on May 10th, 2009 and the alpha version came out on May 17th that same year. Even though the full release of Minecraft wasn’t available until 2 years later, it’s still amazing that the original alpha version was created in under 7 days.
2. Minecraft went through several name changes during it’s creation. At first, Notch referred to the game as just the “Cave Game” and later it was known as “Minecraft: Order of the Stone.” As a quick side fact, the name “Minecraft: Order of the Stone” was used again later in Minecraft: Story Mode. This title was later shortened to the name we all know and love today; Minecraft.
3. Notch took inspiration from many other games when creating Minecraft. Some of these games include Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Keeper, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and Infiniminer. Notch took aspects from each of these games while he was creating Minecraft. He was inspired by the open-endedness of Dwarf Fortress, the strategy of Dungeon Keeper, the building aspect of RollerCoaster Tycoon, and the aesthetics of Infiniminer, which are all key aspects of Minecraft today. Notch also re-used textures from one of his previous games called RubyDung. The grass and cobblestone textures from that game were implemented into Minecraft.
4. The sounds that Ghasts make were actually voiced by a sleeping cat. This was result of an accidental audio recording of Daniel Rosenfield’s cat as it was suddenly woken up. For those of you who don’t know, Daniel Rosenfield is the music producer that made C418 from the Minecraft soundtrack. Daniel originally wanted to record his cat for the sounds of ocelots, but that never really worked out.
5. Another interesting in game sound is the Enderman language. The enderman sound effects are one of the more intimidating sounds in Minecraft. Surprisingly, the enderman sounds are actually english phrases played in reverse at a lower pitch.
6. Minecraft is actually apart of some schools curriculum in Sweden. In the Viktor Rydberg school in Stockholm, minecraft is mandatory for all 13 year old students. Also, in Denmark, the Danish Geodata Agency built a replica of their entire nation within Minecraft as a way of getting kids interested in geography. Sadly, the server was hacked and American flags were placed all over the map.
7. Notch actually opened up bidding for Minecraft in June of 2014. He sent out a tweet which said: “Anyone want to buy my share of Mojang so I can move on with my life? Getting hate for trying to do the right thing is not my gig.” Just 3 months after this tweet was posted, Notch sold Mojang to Microsoft for $2.5 billion. Then, shortly after this, he bought the most expensive house in beverly hills for $70 million beating out bids from Jay Z and Beyonce.
8. Minecraft is the second best selling videogame of all time selling over 106 million copies worldwide. The top selling game is actually Tetris with almost 500 million copies sold. Minecraft is also available on a wide range of systems including: Windows, Mac, Linux, Xbox, Playstation, IOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Wii, and something called Raspberry Pi.
9. Each chunk in Minecraft is actually made up of 65,536 blocks. A new Minecraft world is estimated to be 64,000 by 39,468 miles in diameter which is larger than the Earth and even larger than the planet Neptune.
10. I’m sure some people know this fact, but for those of you that don’t, this will be interesting for you. So, creepers were actually created by mistake. When Notch was trying to code a pig into Minecraft, he accidentally switched the height and length. Instead of removing the creepy creature from the game, he decided to keep it in as the first Minecraft mob.
View Minecraft skins, Search name history of Minecraft accounts, and convert UUIDs. Come find the skin that best suites you today!
Why Almost Everything Youve Learned About Pubg New Map Is Wrong and What You Should Know
Who Else Wants to Learn About Pubg New Map?
The map was initially announced to be 4x4 km in proportion, for context. The second map is situated in the desert. The new map is obtaining a lot of heat lately and you are able to notice people leaving as soon as they realize theyve been loaded in the Miramar Desert Map. The new desert map in PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds has been available for a while now, but it appears like getting onto the true map isnt as simple as it seems at first.
The map is presently on the PC test server, so be certain to test it out whenever possible. It is most likely people are just utilised to the older map. When it has to do with playing on the new Desert Map, you are going to be forced to modify your PUBG Strategy.
The map is more vertical and youll soon realize that having the greater ground will offer you an important benefit. At that point you are able to keep queuing until you receive the original map. Whats surprising regarding the new map is the degree of detail on every previous road, building, and hill. It is much smaller than previous ones, clocking at 4x4 kilometers instead of the usual 8x8. The new desert map is really stunning.
Pubg New Map - the Conspiracy
The layout differs enough from PUBGs unique map, Erangel, while being similar also, with a lot of towns and cities with large open places and smallish towns between. A teaser image of one of the approaching weapons can be observed below. You may see them below, along with the new screenshots.
You should be a step ahead of the game as a way to make it through. The game will include a new desert map named Miramar to accompany the original map named Erangel. Survive the shootout and youre going to be among the most well-kitted in the game. The finished game will have a new desert map named Miramar.
1 thing players will have the ability to try in the meantime without having to visit the test server are the very first limited-time event modes. Other players appear to feel the same style, pushing for more info about any upcoming map additions. Several new players might not be conscious of how the new PUBG map is presently only on the games test server. One of the chief complaints players have had about Miramar is the fact that it feels too open as a result of the absence of cover. The Bad Side of Pubg New Map
Theres a good deal of loot for you but youll need to scramble towards it and find a means to remain alive. You will likewise be able to locate a lot of loot, particularly if you land on top of the boxing arena. If youre searching for the very best loot in the game, then your very best bet will be to look near larger towns and areas with lots of buildings. Meanwhile, a number of the new weapons are desert-theme-appropriate too, like the lever-action Winchester rifle and the R45 Revolver.