CRAINER COMMENTATES - 5 Things You Didn't Know About Mr. Crainer!! w/BeckBroJack
Enjoyed the video? Drop a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE ➡ http://bit.ly/SUB2BECK
5 Things You Didn't Know About Crainer Commentates! This is a brand new series where I research some neat facts about famous YouTubers put them all together in a video. In this episode I share with you 5 facts about Crainer! If you want videos like 5 things you did not know about Crainer Commentates, make sure to POUND that like button!
CAN WE SMASH 6 LIKES?!
5 Things You Didn't Know About SSundee► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6regRl59LM
PROVE you’re reading this by COMMENTING down below: #Crainer Commentates
My Twitter► https://twitter.com/BeckBroJack1
Grow Your Channel & Earn Money! - http://my.powertv.net/apply?referral=97002
1. Crainer Commentates full name is Benjamin Dreyer Vestergaard, but he just prefers to be called Crainer. Crainer was born in Denmark on December 12th, 1994 which makes him 21 years old as of this video. Crainer is able to speak two different languages, he actually speaks English and Danish. Crainer started YouTube only a little more two years ago on February 22nd, 2014 and in just that short amount of time Crainer has managed to gain over 1.7 million subscribers and over 280 million views. As of right now, Crainer uploads an insane amount of videos; I think it’s around 3 a day, plus he’s also started streaming a lot too.
2. Crainer actually dated another Danish YouTuber named Foreign Fie. According to Fie, they were in the process of moving in together, she was pregnant, and she also believed that she was eventually going to marry Crainer. Sadly though, Crainer broke up with Fie. I couldn’t really find anything that Crainer said regarding the breakup other than a tweet where Crainer said: “Hey family, going through a lot ATM. The break up and also I’m gonna move in about 21 days to a location with way better internet. Miss y’all.” I couldn’t really find any reasoning as to why they broke up, but one comment did say that apparently Crainer’s family hated Fie, but obviously I have no idea if this is true or not. Crainer has a new girlfriend now named Thea who he’s been dating for the past few months.
3. Crainer actually lost a challenge to SSundee playing a 1v1 round of League of Legends and had to get a tattoo on his arm which said #AllGrownUp. For those of you that don’t know, Crainer refuses to admit that he is a grown up, so this tattoo will officially make him #AllGrownUp. Crainer also has gotten some other tattoos recently. These new Tattoos are on his right arm and he has some which are drawings of Pokemon such as Mr. Mime and Pikachu.
4. Crainer actually uses a different voice for his YouTube videos. There was a Danish News channel that did a segment on Crainer which pretty much just described the fact that Crainer makes gaming YouTube videos for a living. In that interview, Crainer talks in Danish, but doesn’t use his crazy, fun voice that he normally uses in his videos. Crainer realized that a lot of people saw this news segment so he came out with a video telling his fans that he uses a different voice for his channel. Crainer basically said that he used a different voice because he originally was getting some hate when he first started YouTube. Crainer thought that by using a different voice, he could essentially become another person and not be affected by the hate, which might I add, is what some other YouTubers do too. Crainer also said that the voice he used strained his vocal chords a lot, so he would start using his regular voice in some videos.
-Crainer was originally introduced to Minecraft by his friends around the time Beta or Alpha was released. At first he didn’t like the game, but eventually he came around and started playing it a ton. He likes the fact that you can constantly keep doing new things in the game, so it never gets old.
-Crainer’s calls himself and his fans the Crazie Family. He came up with this name because he wants his channel to be fun and crazy and he also see’s his subscribers as a close family with little to no hate.
-Crainer actually dropped out a school to pursue his YouTube dream. He said in several videos that he wasn’t really looking forward to working at a boring job and really loved the idea of YouTube so he decided to follow his dreams and eventually, it paid off.
-Crainer typically records with the popular YouTuber, SSundee.
-Crainer hopes that he can do YouTube as a full time job for the rest of his life.
Some other extra facts
1. Crainer had 4 older channels. 2 of them were the Game Station and The Minecraft Hub but only as partnerships. The other 2 were deleted by Crainer.
2. Crainer used to swear in older videos. This is due to cursing not being a problem in Denmark as opposed to other countries.
3. Crainer used to live in America with Lanceypoh and went by the nickname "the American Crainer." (I'm not sure if this one is true)
4. Crainer has privated some of his older videos due to it being cringey (in his eyes) or just not appropriate.
View Minecraft skins, Search name history of Minecraft accounts, and convert UUIDs. Come find the skin that best suites you today!
Why Almost Everything Youve Learned About Pubg New Map Is Wrong and What You Should Know
Who Else Wants to Learn About Pubg New Map?
The map was initially announced to be 4x4 km in proportion, for context. The second map is situated in the desert. The new map is obtaining a lot of heat lately and you are able to notice people leaving as soon as they realize theyve been loaded in the Miramar Desert Map. The new desert map in PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds has been available for a while now, but it appears like getting onto the true map isnt as simple as it seems at first.
The map is presently on the PC test server, so be certain to test it out whenever possible. It is most likely people are just utilised to the older map. When it has to do with playing on the new Desert Map, you are going to be forced to modify your PUBG Strategy.
The map is more vertical and youll soon realize that having the greater ground will offer you an important benefit. At that point you are able to keep queuing until you receive the original map. Whats surprising regarding the new map is the degree of detail on every previous road, building, and hill. It is much smaller than previous ones, clocking at 4x4 kilometers instead of the usual 8x8. The new desert map is really stunning.
Pubg New Map - the Conspiracy
The layout differs enough from PUBGs unique map, Erangel, while being similar also, with a lot of towns and cities with large open places and smallish towns between. A teaser image of one of the approaching weapons can be observed below. You may see them below, along with the new screenshots.
You should be a step ahead of the game as a way to make it through. The game will include a new desert map named Miramar to accompany the original map named Erangel. Survive the shootout and youre going to be among the most well-kitted in the game. The finished game will have a new desert map named Miramar.
1 thing players will have the ability to try in the meantime without having to visit the test server are the very first limited-time event modes. Other players appear to feel the same style, pushing for more info about any upcoming map additions. Several new players might not be conscious of how the new PUBG map is presently only on the games test server. One of the chief complaints players have had about Miramar is the fact that it feels too open as a result of the absence of cover. The Bad Side of Pubg New Map
Theres a good deal of loot for you but youll need to scramble towards it and find a means to remain alive. You will likewise be able to locate a lot of loot, particularly if you land on top of the boxing arena. If youre searching for the very best loot in the game, then your very best bet will be to look near larger towns and areas with lots of buildings. Meanwhile, a number of the new weapons are desert-theme-appropriate too, like the lever-action Winchester rifle and the R45 Revolver.